I had the chance to buy a SEO(Search Engine Optimization) report for just $1. It's 35 pages and go in much details about SEO. Of course, before I would recommend it, I want to make sure the information that the information was okay and easy to understand.
The SEO report does have a few negative points
1. Minor: A saw a few typo's but I do them myself thus not a big deal to me.
2. Major: One tactic to get backlinks is by using a method I reviewed recently.
1. The overall content is easy to understand
2. You save time researching
3. The author has his own SEO company thus experience in testing new things
I only used "A Good $1 SEO Report" and not "An Excellent $1 SEO Report" because of the method. I don't agree with him on this one.
Even if I knew most of it, I still recommend this SEO report to webmasters who want to understand more about SEO and getting traffic to their sites. Plus, it has many resources/ideas to get backlinks.
Did I mentioned it's only $1 for this SEO report.
Keywords: Backlinks, friendly, Internet, Money, Report, Review, SEO, Traffic, webmaster