All my previous blogs were link to others thus making them visible on Google very quickly. This time, I decided to see how long it would take while I added some content each day. So on June 27, I created the new domain. I installed WordPress on June 28. I removed pingback so that it would not update elsewhere(i.e. Technorati) and did not submit the blog to Google for inclusion. This could take weeks anyway. Because of the funny but naughty nature of the blog, I could not use Adsense(I think) on it and I'm using an alternative. This new blog is also an experiment by itself(more later). Her is how I did it I did 2 things:
- Used the Google sitemaps generator v2 plugin
- Added the sitemap from above in Google's webmaster tools. I used my Google Analytics/Adwords account.
Keywords: Blogging, Internet, Ranking, Traffic