I just watched on CNN the security breach that involved the Pope. A man jump the security barriers when the Pope was passing and the security team stop him. At that moment, I noticed three things:
- the Pope doesn't use the Pope mobile(he like to be more open)
- he was not aware of the breach
- and more importantly, most of the security team rushed to the back leaving 2 guys in front. The "new" back team had troubles in keeping him down for a few seconds.
- Should the Pope use the bullet-proof Pope Mobile more now?
- If not, should the Pope use a bullet-proof vest unless he's wearing one now?
- What if a second person targeted the Pope but from the front at the same time? 2 guys might not be enough then.