I know, the current contest is not over yet but I got another promotion in mind. But this time, it won't be free because I will be using the Platinum Membership fee from 1 Cool File. Because I have the Million Euro Wiki Business Cards page, I have 1 chance in 25 of winning a 16 GB Apple iPod Touch and this gave me the ideal for doing something similar for a promotion. Of course, my price of a Platinum Membership is lower. At the moment, I have a special for the first 150 Platinum Membership. It's only $30 and no need to buy a Blog Buffet thus a total saving of $41.50. The rule would be simpler: you buy a Platinum Membership and you get 1 chance. What would you like better between more winners or bigger prizes?
- 1 in 10 with 15 winners of $100
- 1 in 15 with 10 winners of $150
- 1 in 25 with 6 winners of $250
- 1 in 50 with 3 winners of $500
- 1 in 75 with 2 winners of $750
- 1 in 150 with 1 winner of $1500
Keywords: 1 Cool File, Contest