I first heard about Niche Store Writer from Vic on BloggerUnleashed. Vic was very existed about being able to exclusively promote a new product on his blog before anybody else to his readers. He was only giving teasers about a "secret software" he was testing. Vic only promote software that he use that makes his job easier. So, I was curious too. But when I saw the product for the first time, to be truthful, my first impression was a bit of a disappointment. Did Vic oversold Niche Store Writer? Steve, why were you disappointed? The reason is simple: I had programmed something similar but at a much much much basic level for my own specific needs. I was even thinking of creating my own software until then. In short, my "thing" was giving me the same end result that Niche Store Writer was doing. Plus, I thought is was way over price.
So, what is Niche Store Writer anyway? You write a template text by also including tags that the software will replace for you. Like the name suggest, it's very good for niche stores writing like BANS or affiliate niche sites. Review: Niche Store Writer You will not find any harsher critic than me. No, it's not jealousy because Dave(the creator) got Niche Store Writer out first. Plus, I'm already giving away my own free software(MIS Info Video) so it's not about the huge potential of money he will make from it. At first, I watched the video but I was not sure if I should buy it or not. But, to give it a try/review(good or bad), I finally did buy it. To show off Niche Store Writer, I created a simple example: Step 1: Enter the text including some tags([title], [word1]) Step 2: Enter the values of each corresponding tags. Step 3: You see that the Word1(Gucci Bags) represent 9,1% of text. Preview: You can preview the HTML that would be generated. Now, I used a simple phrase for this example. If I had used a much bigger text(long affiliate sales page) with more keywords, then I would had saved time by using Niche Store Writer. "Well, I can do a Search and Replace" That was my first impression but why do you think I programmed my own basic version to do that? To save valuable time by using the same template on my own BANS sites. Yes, there are other methods available but this one is simpler for most people. The Positive:
- It does what it's supposed to do very well
- Save you time by reusing your own templates
- The user interface is very simple and strait forward
- Free upgrades(see note)
- 8 weeks money back guarantee
- I would use another word for Edition(step 3) because you can't really edit. I added text but once I went back to the Template tab, the added text was removed. It's more of a text preview and keyword density tab.
- No help file is included with the software.
- For some reasons, when I want to load/save a template, I'm always in a temporary directory on my C: drive.
- The sample text files are not included in the program folder. By default, it/you should create a folder in your documents folder. This way, it will be part of your backup.
- To Preview the HTML, I have to click on the Open HTML Editor button and then click on Preview.
Keywords: BANS, Internet, Money, Review, Software